[Biopython] Biopython 1.74 release

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 12 17:57:51 UTC 2019

Hello all, especially the other developers,

We’re again overdue for a Biopython release, especially to have this done
before the annual update talk at BOSC later this month.

I should be able to do the release Tuesday 16 July, so please hold off
merging any major changes for now.

My time to review the pull request back log before then will be limited -
if there are there any specific issues we can address before then, please
comment on GitHub.

I would particularly like to merge the new Sphinx API Documentation branch:

https://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython/2019-July/016632.html

Thank you all,