[Biopython] Deprecating BlastTextParser

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:12:12 UTC 2018

So leave the code and its warnings as they are for the time being,
but perhaps stronger wording in the documentation that using
the "blast-text" parser in SearchIO is not encouraged?

i.e. Add a note here?:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/biopython-172/Bio/SearchIO/__init__.py#L189

And a stronger caveat than "Newer versions may not always work" here?:
https://biopython.org/wiki/SearchIO

Peter