[Biopython] [Biopython-dev] Bio.CAPS module submission

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 20 09:33:52 UTC 2018

Dear Jonathan,

Back in 2005 you contributed the Bio.CAPS module to Biopython.

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/master/Bio/CAPS/__init__.py

Since then, we have started an effort to dual license the code
under both the "Biopython License Agreement" (a unique license)
and the "BSD 3-Clause License" (a widely used mainstream open
source license).

To that end, we are asking all our contributors to publicly agree
to dual license their contributions - either by email, or on this
GitHub issue (in this case as far as I know you don't have a
Github account):

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/898

Would you agree to this too please?

Rather than asking you to sign up to our subscriber only mailing
list (if your subscription has lapsed), I would forward any
agreement to the list as a public record.

Many thanks,