[Biopython] Markov modelling

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:37:48 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am sorry, I know this is not the appropriate forum for asking this
question but I am not sure which is, so please pardon me for asking this
here.
Any help in this matter would be much appreciated.

I have some data that is quite large and I wish to find the relationship
between them but doing it by visual inspection is not possible.
I was told maybe Markov modelling might help.
My question is, is there a simple modelling tool that is out there I can
use to do Markov modelling? I would appreciate any help in this as I am
completely out of my depth in this question.

Thank you very much and once again my apologies for asking this question in
this forum.

George