[BioPython] Precompute database information

Luca Beltrame luca.beltrame at unimi.it
Wed Oct 17 15:59:47 UTC 2007

Il Wednesday 17 October 2007 17:34:17 Sean Davis ha scritto:

> In a way, it seems silly to reimplement the Bio::OntologyIO stuff in

It depends on the perspective, as for some learning yet another programming
language would be a drawback.

> parsers and tools in biopython.  How much interest/need is there for a
> Bio.OntologyIO like thing?  Has anyone made any attempts at creating one?

Personally speaking, I would love it. No time (and skill) to even think about
doing something like that, though.

--
Luca Beltrame, MSc. - Molecular Medicine PhD Student
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Biomediche - UniMI