[Biopython-dev] Changing the Biopython Logo

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 29 17:07:38 UTC 2017

Dear Biopythoneers,

In case you were not aware, Patrick Kunzmann has created a
new logo for Biopython, and based on the positive feedback
I am proposing we adopt it at the end of next week.

See email below sent to the main mailing lists (with a different title),
resending here also including the low volume biopython-announce
mailing list as well.

Thank you,

Peter