[Biopython-dev] Renaming README -> README.rst etc?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:23:10 UTC 2017

Proposed pull request making this switch:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/1067

There was more cleanup required than I expected to get the files
accepted as valid reStructuredText and rendered nicely.

Given this touches several rapidly changing files (NEWS
and CONTRIB in particular), I'd prefer to merge this sooner
rather than later.

Comments please (here or on the pull request), thanks!

Peter