[Biopython-dev] Biopython 2017 Project Update talk @ BOSC 2017, Prague?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:25:17 UTC 2017

Just to keep everyone informed, Sourav submitted the abstract earlier
today as of this commit:

https://github.com/cbrueffer/talks/blob/7bd131d8edbfa7f8771077c92bdd12f1a508cc98/2017_BOSC/abstract/abstract.tex

If anyone wants to contribute directly to the slides, please get in
touch here (or email me, Sourav and Christian directly). In particular
slides about the headline entries in Biopython 1.69 or 1.70?

Assuming we are accepted, we would be able to revise the abstract
authors, or change the tense on the bit about Biopython 1.70 release
text as it would be nice to get that out before BOSC 2017.

Regards,

Peter