[Biopython-dev] [Biopython (old issues only) - Bug #3212] (Closed) Enhancement for Bio.SeqUtils.MeltingTemp

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Jul 21 11:13:47 UTC 2016

Issue #3212 has been updated by Markus Piotrowski.

Status changed from New to Closed
Target version set to Not Applicable
% Done changed from 0 to 100

This PR has become obsolete with the merge of the re-written MeltingTemp module (PR #192) https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/192) in Biopython 1.65. The actual module has more features and is more flexible than the Tm function proposed above.

Bug #3212: Enhancement for Bio.SeqUtils.MeltingTemp
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3212#change-15289