[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.68 plans (mid August?)

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:34:12 UTC 2016

Hi Peter, everyone,

The pull request solves a longstanding bug, specific to the Exonerate
parser but it does not alter the behaviour of the rest of the module (per
our tests). I would actually be more comfortable removing the experimental
warning after the pull request (or a variation of it, depending on
feedback) has been merged. It is intended to make the module more stable
after all.

Cheers,
Bow