[Biopython-dev] [SPAM] Fwd: Important notice about your projects on PyPI

Ben Fulton ben at benfulton.net
Thu Oct 8 13:13:44 UTC 2015

Yes, I built it from a branch. You can see that here:

https://github.com/benfulton/biopython/tree/appveyor

and the build logs are here:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/benfulton/biopython

Where you will see that tests were run and wheels, installers, and MSI's
were built for seven versions of Python, both 32- and 64-bit versions.
(Actually, tests failed on 2.6.6 and 2.7.0...either something to do with
the shell=true issue or an inability to write files for some reason.)

I assume Jython would just be a matter of installing some software, but I'm
not sure if they support specific operating systems like XP. That would be
more a testing issue than a build issue I would guess, though.

Ben Fulton