[Biopython-dev] Biopython Project Update 2015; was BOSC 2015 Call for Abstracts

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:12:24 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

I'm considering going to the BOSC this year (not to ISMB/ECCB), still
weighing my options. If I would go, I wouldn't mind presenting, maybe
indeed including a bit of how we use Biopython here in the lab. How long is
a short talk? I would consider going for the Codefest and BOSC. Who else is
planning to go?

Cheers,

João

Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> escreveu no dia sex, 27/03/2015 às