[Biopython-dev] Adding a CONTRIBUTING.rst file for GitHub?

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:45:08 UTC 2015

I didn't have much time to go deep into reStructured syntax... sorry about
that!

I'll make some more changes later today and tidy it up. We can also just
have the file pointing to the Contributing Wiki page actually and complete
that one with some extra information. Right now we have the Tutorial
chapter & the Wiki page and they differ a bit in content. We could merge
them and just point to a single source.