[Biopython-dev] Next release?

Manlio Calvi manlio.calvi at gmail.com
Tue May 27 19:41:12 UTC 2014

I ran the tests, all clear the only (minor) thing I ran into was the
old \ against / on Phylo_CDAO

Another bit of a thing(a variant of the above issue)
file://C:\Users\CASUAL~1\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpvw98irl6 does not look
like a valid URI, trying to serialize this will break.

Here it is another quirk, for some reason the test on temporary files
(why test that?)  truncates the userame to 8 character (the "tilde1"
was an old behaviour), both the test on temp files and tilde1 seems
inusual (I haven't seen a tilde1 in years now)

Manlio