[Biopython-dev] Biopython update talk at BOSC 2014

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:40:23 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Just one final check on the authors list before I submit tomorrow, I'm
still a bit unsure about the final order we are going with. I will be
putting in "The Biopython contributors" into the list, but for the
order and actual listing, do we have a general guideline that we can
all agree to? (e.g. no. of commits? no. of line changes in the code?
alphabetical? or should we just each say what the order is and have
others vote on it?)

Cheers,
Bow