[Biopython-dev] Time for Biopython 1.65?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:19:14 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've started the release process now, hopefully this will be ready
>> for a sanity test in a couple of hours. If anyone would like to draft
>> the release announcement for the email and the news blog, please
>> reply by email.
>>
>> Please DO NOT commit to the master branch until further notice.
>
> Windows installers done and online here for a sanity test:
> http://biopython.org/DIST/
>
> The tar-ball and zip file are pending, waiting for the HTML
> version of the Tutorial etc.
>
> It turns out I don't have hevea on our work server (the machine
> I used to use for this died this summer - the old 32 bit Linux
> buildslave), and it is not compiling for me. I think I have a working
> hevea on my home machine...

The 1.65 tar.gz and zip are now live on the DIST folder
for a test, plus the updated Tutorial and API docs are live.

I will work on the news announcement (and dinner).
In a few hours time - assuming none of you find a
last minute problem in the uploaded files - I will tag
the commit for github, publish the announcement,
and push this to PyPI.

Thanks,