[Biopython-dev] Time for Biopython 1.65?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:29:13 UTC 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Tiago kindly did the last couple of releases, but unless
>>> we have another volunteer I am willing to do this one.
>>
>> I could do this tomorrow, otherwise early next week?
>>

> I've started the release process now, hopefully this will be ready
> for a sanity test in a couple of hours. If anyone would like to draft
> the release announcement for the email and the news blog, please
> reply by email.
>
> Please DO NOT commit to the master branch until further notice.

Windows installers done and online here for a sanity test:
http://biopython.org/DIST/

The tar-ball and zip file are pending, waiting for the HTML
version of the Tutorial etc.

It turns out I don't have hevea on our work server (the machine
I used to use for this died this summer - the old 32 bit Linux
buildslave), and it is not compiling for me. I think I have a working
hevea on my home machine...