[Biopython-dev] RNA secondary structure modules

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:35:57 UTC 2014

Hi Jan,

Thanks for taking the initiative here. As I recall, Kristian Rother's RNA
branch was the main RNA secondary structure effort in Biopython. Have you
been in touch with him? He would be the most qualified to review this new
code.

Normally we review a new contribution through a pull request on Github.
Have you put your branch on Github where we can see it?

Cheers,
Eric