[Biopython-dev] ExPASy / UniProt API for searching and fetching

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 00:12:52 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm trying a jab at this in this branch:
https://github.com/bow/biopython/blob/dev_uniprot-api/Bio/UniProt/API.py.

It's still quite bare bones at the moment, but the general approach
shouldn't change much for the other functions. I'm still not sure
about the namespace, though. Should it be Bio.UniProt.API,
Bio.UniProt.api, or something else?

As always, let me know what you think :).

Cheers,
Bow