[Biopython-dev] Biopython Tutorial Chinese Translation

Yanbo Ye yeyanbo289 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:24:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Here we have some people like to translate the biopython tutorial into
Chinese, so that more people in China can use biopython for their research
and contribute to biopython. We noticed there is a LaTeX file for this
tutorial that we can work on.

Before we start, we want to know what is the right way to do this. Is there
any previous or ongoing translation project that we can follow?

Thanks,
Yanbo
--

叶彦波

中科院武汉病毒所生物信息学课题组

Yanbo Ye

Bioinformatics Group, Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Chinese Academy of
Sciences