[Biopython-dev] [biopython] TreeConstruction and Consensus modules from GSoC 2013 (#270)

Yanbo Ye yeyanbo289 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:23:56 UTC 2013

Thanks, Peter. I noticed the Travis CI build failed because of the
'StringIO' import error under version 3.3. Need to fix this version issue.

--

*Yanbo Ye*
*Guangzhou Institutes of Biomedicine and Health, *

*Email: ye_yanbo at gibh.ac.cn <ye_yanbo at gibh.ac.cn>*
*Web: http://www.yeyanbo.com <http://www.yeyanbo.com>*
*Phone: (86)-020-32093810*