[Biopython-dev] Self Introduction

Yanbo Ye yeyanbo289 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 12:33:18 UTC 2013

Hi, Peter. Thanks.

I'm interested in the project of "Phylogenetics in Biopython: Filling in
the gaps" and have already submitted a draft proposal. I
previously wanted to apply the project of "Discovering links to ToLWeb
content from a tree in the Open Tree of Life's software system" when the
biopython projects were not added to the list. I finally choose the first
one because it is more suitable for me, based on my experience.

Here is my proposal draft on github. I'm still revising it based on Eric
Talevich's advice. Hope you can also give me some help.
https://github.com/lijax/gsoc/blob/master/proposal_biopython.md

Best regards,

Yanbo

--

叶彦波

中科院武汉病毒所生物信息学课题组

Ye Yanbo

Bioinformatics Group, Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Chinese Academy of
Sciences