[Biopython-dev] KEGG API Wrapper

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 11:38:04 UTC 2012

Hi Kevin,

It would be great to have better KEGG support in Biopython, so I think that this is useful and could in principle be merged into Biopython. But before we do so, is there some documentation for your code (or even better, for the Bio.KEGG module as a whole)? Then it's easier to see how this module can be used, and to discuss any modifications.

Thanks for your contribution!
-Michiel.