[Biopython-dev] Travis-CI to complement BuildBot

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:31:10 UTC 2012

Peter;
That's great, thanks for hooking Biopython up to Travis. I use it for
personal projects and it's great to have this kind of feedback if
something is breaking.

I'd vote for hooking the e-mails up to the dev list. You normally only
get e-mails from Travis when something break and you need to fix it, so
hopefully it won't be too noisy.

Continuously integrating integration,
Brad