[Biopython-dev] 3/12 biopython Questions - BioStar

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Sat Mar 12 09:11:34 UTC 2011

// Plotting DNA sequence traces
// March 11, 2011 at 11:00 AM

http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/6356/plotting-dna-sequence-traces
I have read/consulted these two threads here, the ABI file format document, the BioPython project, the R project, the BioConductor project and have searched extensively on the Internet, but I am not able to find an answer or explanation for what I would like to do.

I would like to know how to interpret trace data from an ABI/AB1 trace file and how to plot this data. Ideally, I'd like to plot it on a web-page (in some format that allows for scrolling of course, but I haven't thought that much about this yet), but first I need to understand the trace data itself and how to plot it with Python and/or R.

--
Website: http://biostar.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/biopython

Account Login:
https://www.feedmyinbox.com/members/login/?utm_source=fmi&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed-email

This email was carefully delivered by FeedMyInbox.com.
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068