[Biopython-dev] Bugzilla -> Redmine migration

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:42:58 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Anyone who has tried to file a bug recently will have noticed a big
red message "Sorry, entering bugs into the product Biopython has been
disabled."

The reason for this is the OBF team are about to move us (and all the
other Bio* projects using Bugzilla) to a Redmine server instead.
See http://www.redmine.org/

I expect this to be completed in the next few days (with all the old
bugs and accounts carried across). Hopefully this will include
integration with our git repository as well.

We'll make an announcement once it is ready, in the mean time, any new
bugs could be emailed to the mailing list as a short term measure.