[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3212] (New) Enhancement for Bio.SeqUtils.MeltingTemp

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Wed Apr 20 15:05:17 UTC 2011

Issue #3212 has been reported by ogan abaan.

Bug #3212: Enhancement for Bio.SeqUtils.MeltingTemp
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3212

Author: ogan abaan

Sorry, this is a repost. This was my first post and I realized that I left may things out. I couldn't update it or delete it sorry.

Peter suggested that I post this here so you all can comment.

I have created this Tm function with NN thermodynamics corrected for dna, Monovalent ions, Mg, dNTP, DMSO concentrations as published in the literature. Please feel free to provide your feedback. This function might be useful in Biopython.

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org