[Biopython-dev] Changed in C API

Dragoslav Zaric zaricdragoslav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:11:32 UTC 2010

Ok Peter,

First it is my mistake that I was talking about python code upgrade. I
understand
that you want me to do C code upgrade, but at the end all should work
together so this
is why I looked at overall upgrade process.

I have downloaded latest python source code and I have searched for .c
files and .h files
and this is what I have found:

Bio\Cluster\cluster.c
Bio\Cluster\clustermodule.c
Bio\cMarkovModelmodule.c
Bio\cpairwise2module.c
Bio\csupport.c
Bio\KDTree\KDTree.c
Bio\KDTree\KDTreemodule.c
Bio\Motif\_pwm.c
Bio\Nexus\cnexus.c
Bio\PDB\mmCIF\lex.yy.c
Bio\PDB\mmCIF\mmcif_test.c
Bio\PDB\mmCIF\MMCIFlexmodule.c
Bio\trie.c
Bio\triemodule.c

Bio\Cluster\cluster.h
Bio\csupport.h
Bio\KDTree\KDTree.h
Bio\KDTree\Neighbor.h
Bio\trie.h

Are these all files you want me to upgrade to python 3.1 ?

Kind regards

--
Dragoslav Zaric

Professional Programmer