[Biopython-dev] git freeze for Biopython 1.56

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Fri Nov 26 20:20:04 UTC 2010

Peter;

> > Posted online,
> > http://news.open-bio.org/news/2010/11/biopython-1-56-released/
> >
> > If anyone spots a typo please drop me an email, and I can fix
> > it - hopefully before sending out the email announcement which
> > I'll do a bit later on in case there are any suggested revisions
> > to the text.

Thanks for all the hard work getting this together. Everything looks
great and thanks for pushing to PyPi.

The only thing I noticed was that after "Note as previously
announced" there is an extra <a> tag which causes the rest of the
text through the authors to be a link. Not a big deal.

Congrats on the new release,
Brad