[Biopython-dev] Bio.PDB.Structure tests added

Kristian Rother krother at rubor.de
Wed Dec 22 10:37:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was just running tests on the functions get_chains, get_residues, and
get_atoms in Bio.PDB.Structure. It all seemed fine, and I decided to
create a branch with test functions, because I didn't find any so far.

(the testing included manually counting through the atoms. I recognized
that there are some specific rules how insertion codes are interpreted
(e.g. always takes the second residue), but they seemed consistent to me.

see also:
https://github.com/krother/biopython/commits/bugfix_getresidue

https://github.com/krother/biopython/commit/2609230e5f661abf0d0ca1aa9f0e8592bc2141c7

Best regards,