[Biopython-dev] Another Biopython release?

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:57:17 UTC 2009

> Unless of course you are adding wrappers for more command
> line tools, which would ideally require me to install them - that
> I might leave for another day ;)

Spot on ;) .

> If you are happy to merge the code this week (via CVS), and
> confident it is ready to release, then I could do the release
> next week, and then we move to git.

I will be only able to test the code on Windows tomorrow, if I can get
hold to the machine (which I should).

> Either plan is fine with me. Which do you prefer?

I prefer merging on CVS, I am still much more proficient with it. You
should have the merge there on Friday morning when you arrive.
Tutorial included.

Tiago

--
" It always takes ideology to consummate massive error." - Ambrose
Evans-Pritchard