[Biopython-dev] GSoC code+documentation review: PhyloXML for Biopython

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:59:08 UTC 2009

Hi all,

While everyone was away in Stockholm having a great time, I added some
user-oriented documentation for my project to the Biopython wiki:
http://www.biopython.org/wiki/PhyloXML

What do you think? Any missing information, unclear wording, or outright
lies?

I also updated the project plan with some ideas for filling up the rest of
July:
http://github.com/etal/biopython/tree/phyloxml/Bio/PhyloXML

The code is there, too. The useful files to look at are Bio/PhyloXML/*.py
and Tests/test_PhyloXML.py, if anyone would like to take a look. I would
greatly appreciate any comments on any of this.

Thanks!
Eric