[Biopython-dev] Structure and LDNe

Giovanni Marco Dall'Olio dalloliogm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:37:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Tiago Antão <tiagoantao at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Peter
> <rhythmbox-devel at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> I haven't looked at any of your code on git - and I probably won't
>> have any spare time till next week.  But anyway, do you have the URL
>> handy?
>
> I gave the code to Giovanni, so its his URL:
> http://github.com/dalloliogm/biopython---popgen/tree/master

Hi people,
if you want to upload the code there, please tell me and I will give
you the write access.

However, the right way to do it should be that you create a fork of
the code on github, add your changes and work on it locally, and then
merge them back again in the original repository. I suppose that is
the standard way to use git.

My blog on bioinformatics (now in English): http://bioinfoblog.it