[Biopython-dev] docstring tests

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 12:12:38 UTC 2009

Thanks for the patch. I've updated run_tests.py along these lines, and I added an option "doctest" to specify running the doctests:

$ python run_tests.py doctest
Bio.Seq docstring test ... ok
Bio.SeqRecord docstring test ... ok
Bio.SeqIO docstring test ... ok
Bio.Align.Generic docstring test ... ok
Bio.AlignIO docstring test ... ok
Bio.KEGG.Compound docstring test ... ok
Bio.KEGG.Enzyme docstring test ... ok
Bio.Wise docstring test ... ok
Bio.Wise.psw docstring test ... ok
Bio.Statistics.lowess docstring test ... ok
Ran 10 tests in 0.726 seconds