[Biopython-dev] Merging branches

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:29:20 UTC 2009

Me thinks I need to get a book on git and understand, once and for
all, the basic concepts. I am getting merge conflicts with cherry
picking and I don't even understand why

Anyway it would be nice (but not fundamental) to merge just a single file.

--
 "A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the
value of life" - Charles Darwin