[Biopython-dev] Bio.PopGen and CVS/SVN

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:32:06 UTC 2008

When on SVN I would like to consider branching for PopGen. AFAIK
branching on svn costs very little (only when you make changes does
SVN copies the content from the original branch).

This would have the big advantage that I could make my changes freely
without impact on Michiel's release cycle (or breaking the SVN head
for some reason). Whenever I get something stable I just merge back.

There are good reasons NOT to branch, so this might not be a good
idea... But considering that I am the only person that changes PopGen
I don't thing merging will be an issue at all... Any comments?

--
http://www.tiago.org