[Biopython-dev] New Biopython release - Bio.PopGen?

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:53:58 UTC 2007

Hi

My apologies for the delay in answering, but I am traveling during a
couple of weeks as I am in the organization of a conservation genetics
course. Unit the 21st I will probably be sloppy in answering.

You can go ahead and include the code if you want (any decision that
you take is OK), please note the following:

1. Without a statistics module the functionality is limited (a good
reason to delay the release)
2. I believe that the code is in an acceptable state.
3. A diff with suggested fdist documentation is attached to the bugzilla entry.

I would lean towards a delay until statistics are in, but if it is too
much hassle please go ahead and make it public.

Tiago

--
http://www.tiago.org/ps