[Biopython-dev] Removing Bio.Kabat

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Tue Oct 30 01:06:38 UTC 2007

As far as I know, it is not possible to remove a directory in CVS. See
http://www.thathost.com/wincvs-howto/cvsdoc/cvs_7.html#SEC69

I believe that it is possible to remove a directory by hand from the CVS
source tree, but it is not the official way to do it. Hopefully, we can
remove directories once we're using SVN.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032