[Biopython-dev] coalescent tutorial text

Tiago Antao tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 18:25:48 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am currently writing the tutorial text for the coalescent code.
This text will talk about demography modeling, for which I would like to
include a few images of demographies. For a few examples you can see:
http://popgen.eu/soft/m4s2/list.png
Any opinions about including (more) images in the tutorial? Ideas on
reasonable limits? I was thinking in around half a dozen or so as a
maximum case scenario. Each image would probably occupy 1/10, 1/8 of a
page.

Tiago