[Biopython-dev] PopGen code

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 10:36:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I have put on bugzilla code related to
population genetics, namely parsing of GenePop and Fdist files, plus
code to control fdist.
I have had no feedback whatsoever, namely comments to the quality of
the code, if there is interest in adding it in the future to
BioPython, etc...
I have much more code that I could start converting to BioPython
format, some of which is a bit more complicated to convert (e.g., an
Arlequin format parser). Before I start doing it I would like to know
if there will be any feedback at all or if I am just loosing my
time...

Regards,
Tiago

--