[Biopython-dev] powerful Alignment class in Biopython?

Frank fkauff at duke.edu
Thu Jan 11 09:27:25 UTC 2007

Hi Janek,

then Nexus parser in Biopython (for which I still haven't written any
documentation yet...) basically holds an alignment, and has some methods
that deal with basic alignment functionality. If you're going to work on
a more sophisticated alignment class, maybe we should try to get Nexus
class and alignment class work smoothly together.

Frank