[Biopython-dev] Getting ready for a release

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Feb 14 03:26:24 EST 2005

Hi,

I have several questions about this release :
When will it be released ?
New version are freezed tomorrow for mandrake 10.2. If the new release is
avaible in a short time (15 days), I can include CVS version today, and
switch to official biopython release before the release of mandrake 10.2
community.
If the new release is avaible in a short time, what will be the version of
this release ? 1.40 ?

Regards,

   Gaetan.

--