[Biopython-dev] Getting ready for a release

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Sun Feb 13 14:50:00 EST 2005

Hi all,

It's been pointed out, quite rightly that we are long overdue for a
release. I ran some unit tests, and things seem not-too-shabby,
surprisingly. Only four failures:

test_Compass
test_ProtParam
test_Registry
test_Align (cripes, that's mine I think)

Righty-oh: can the responsible parties please have a quick looksee and
let us know? Personally my wife passed over a new biopython release as a
Valentine's day gift, so I'm in less of a hurry. This Friday will do
just fine.

./I

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.