[Biopython-dev] Biopython-1.30.win32-py2.3 executable

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 10:56:36 EST 2004

Taschner, P. (HKG) wrote:
> Some time ago I have downloaded the Biopython-1.30 executable for windows.
> When I directed a student to your site to download this version, he told me
> that it was not available and that he would have to compile it. A search on
> the internet revealed that the executable is still present in the
> biopython.org/files directory, which makes me wonder what the reason for the
> removal of its link on the download page is. I would appreciate it very much
> if you would be able to clarify this.

The Biopython-1.30 installer for windows is available from the website,
but there is no link to it.  You have to guess the address:

http://www.biopython.org/files/biopython-1.30.win32-py2.2.exe
http://www.biopython.org/files/biopython-1.30.win32-py2.3.exe

Or go here:

http://www.biopython.org/files/

Are there any web masters reading this list?  This has been mentioned
before:

http://www.biopython.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2004-November/002711.html