[Biopython-dev] Biopython-1.30.win32-py2.3 executable

Taschner, P. (HKG) P.Taschner at lumc.nl
Wed Nov 17 04:22:01 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

Some time ago I have downloaded the Biopython-1.30 executable for windows.
When I directed a student to your site to download this version, he told me
that it was not available and that he would have to compile it. A search on
the internet revealed that the executable is still present in the
biopython.org/files directory, which makes me wonder what the reason for the
removal of its link on the download page is. I would appreciate it very much
if you would be able to clarify this.

Thanking you very much in anticipation.

Best regards,

Peter Taschner