[Biopython-dev] Do we need a new page for displaying the module name and its developers/maintainers?

Long Li longlill at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 08:09:30 EST 2004

James collected part of maintainers' names, and some
maintains has replied to him.

I think we had better have a new page under the
BioPython homepage to display the module names and
their developers/maintainers.  It will be convenient
for new volunteers who want to be BioPython
developers/maintainers.  If your guys agree, please

Best,
Long