[Biopython-dev] To the core developpers ...

f.sohm at whsmithnet.co.uk f.sohm at whsmithnet.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 06:04:32 EST 2004

Hi,

I have recently moved so I have been a bit absent recently, but I still
maintain the Restriction packages.
I have no write access to the biopython CVS though, I think a few of the
patches that have not been inserted in CVS are actually mine (well all those
referring to the Restriction modules at least). Either I will have to be
granted a write access to CVS or somebody with write access will have to
take over this part for me, whatever is the easiest for you.

I can't engage myself to more than maintaining the Restriction package at
the moment but I will try to help with bugs whenever I can.

Bye

Frederic Sohm