[Biopython-dev] Building biopython 1.30 on Windows with MSCV

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Dec 7 03:00:12 EST 2004

Finally, I found out how to update the Biopython web page. On the download page,
you will now find a Windows installer for Biopython 1.30 for Python versions
2.2, 2.3, and 2.4. Sorry for the delay. Please let me know if there are any
problems.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science