[Biopython-dev] Martel patch in release please?

Jeffrey Chang jchang at jeffchang.com
Tue Sep 9 20:24:58 EDT 2003

Yep, maybe the thing to do is to issue another quick release.  It can
also incorporate Peter Slickers' patches to speed up the parsers under
Python 2.3, and some other miscellaneous fixes.  I'll take a look at it
in the next few days.

Please let me know if this is not a good time to make a release, or if
your code is not ready.

Jeff