[Biopython-dev] Martel patch in release please?

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Tue Sep 9 19:59:59 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm currrently at the CRBM'03 workshop at UCSD. Thomas Hamelryck gave a
great presentation of Bio.PDB, and I think I wasn't too shabby with an
overview of Biopython. As a matter of fact, one participant even
downloaded Biopython (we have wireless here) and tried to install it, from
source Mandrake 9.1. The
"cannot import Martel" problem came up. Kinda put a damp on "look how
easy it is!" presentation.... Jeff, could the release version be patched
please?

Cheers,

Iddo

--